Sunday, September 7, 2008

TiMe Is GeTtInG aWaY fRoM Me.................Or How fast the time flies!!!

YES.......the time is flying by, here it is September already..............where has this year gone to?????? When we are young we can hardley wait to get older and when we are old we wish we were young again. Never happy are we. My mom would say............"don't wish your life away it will go fast enough" I never understood what she meant when I was young, but now I do. Oh Well, like the bible says, we are just a vapor.........smoke blowing into nothingness. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Alot has happened these last couple of months.................working, gardening, eating, sleeping, making cards and jewelery, the olympics, the Democratic and Republican conventions...........I kept up more with the GOP then I did the DEMs..............I don't really care for Obama and what he stands for..............I do believe I will vote for McCain and Palin. It is the only way for me to go and feel like my vote counted. I have a grave feeling that if Obama gets in as Pres. we are in for a heap of trouble and life as it is will never be the same.
Well I think I will close this blog for tonight, as it is 1:20 am that seems to be the normal time I crash, my body is saying............sleepy time!!!! Before I close let me add a beautiful picture of my roses from the garden.

Talk to you later.........Louise

No comments: