Sunday, October 5, 2008

cRaFt SaLe ToDaY!!!

Welp, today was my very first craft sale..........there were over 300 vendors displaying their wares. We were wedged between a soy candle lady and two jewelry ladies and both travel the circuit going to craft fairs across the state. Not sure that is something I would like to do, don't know, have to think about this for awhile.

Being it was my first sale, I guess it was apprapoe to only sell ONE card at $2.50, a pansy card. Oh well, least I sold one card. If you want to know more about the craft sale go to my other blog at: http://www.cards4ubylouise.blogspot.com/ I will add pictures to this blog also, here they are as follows:
It was a lovely day in the morning and as the day got older, it got colder and the sun disappeared. Glad the day is over, guess I was really tired, cause I sat down on the recliner at 4 and slept till about 9 or so, now I am wide awake and raring to go. NOOOOO don't feel like making any cards for awhile, but I do have an order for Christmas cards, so I think I shall start working on them now till Christmas, don't want to be doing them at the last minute. All people are going to get this year are a Christmas card and a packet of cards..............easy gifts to give!!!!
Well, I shall close this post for today.
Have a good day............Louise

No comments: