Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spirelli.........♥♦♣♠

"Spirelli" What a fun technique! Here's one of my newest cards. A friendly little "hello" with a "spirelli" punch. I would like to get a few more punches. This sure is a great looking card, probably could use it for any kind of card, birthday's, anniversaries, thinking of you, whatever your heart's desire.

I asked a friend if I could borrow a few of her punches, then I shall add a few more spirelli cards to my collection. If you are interested in buying a card from me, just go to my little etsy store at: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/ I have set the price $7.50 + postage $1.50. You will also receive a bonus. One free card and thank you card for your use. Here is a closer look. You would need a punch that makes deep grooves so the thread or yarn won't slip and you work around the wheel going through one slot and on to 4th, 5th, or 6th and coming back to the empty slot and going to the next slot. sort of hard to explain, but easy to do once you understand the technique.
Well, I shall close this blog for now as it is getting kind of late (11:35pm) and I have to start cooking dinner for the husband as he will be home in about an hour. You all have a good day and enjoy the wonderfull spring weather.
{{{hugs}}}
Louise

No comments: